There have been several recent developments and news about plate fin radiators:
1. Increased demand in the aerospace industry: Plate fin radiators are widely used in aerospace and defense applications. As the demand for these industries is increasing, the demand for plate fin radiators for cooling applications is also on the rise.
2. Advancements in design and manufacturing: Manufacturers are constantly working on improving the design and manufacturing of plate fin radiators to make them more efficient and cost-effective.
3. Use of alternative materials: Some manufacturers are exploring the use of alternative materials, such as composites, to make plate fin radiators lighter and more durable.
4. Advancements in thermal management technology: Plate fin radiators are an integral part of thermal management systems. Recent advancements in thermal management technology, such as the use of microchannels and nanofluids, are improving the performance of plate fin radiators.
5. Application in electric vehicles: As the demand for electric vehicles is increasing, plate fin radiators are being used to cool the batteries and power electronics, which generate a lot of heat during operation.