Mechanical: S-rod with electronics housing on rod, 3-piece breakdown construction, nonmetallic telescoping lower rod, adjustable position armrest
Standard searchcoil: 11 inch searchcoil
Batteries: Single 9 volt rectangular alkaline
Operating principle: VLF induction balance
Operating frequency: 19 kHz, crystal controlled
Reactive overload: 10,000 micro-cgs (with standard searchcoil)
Resistive overload: 1,200 micro-cgs (with standard searchcoil)
Ground balance range: From ferrite to salt water inclusive
Discrimination ground suppression: Combination of 2 nd and 3 rd order methods
Target-ID ground suppression: 3 rd order
Battery life: 15+ hours on good quality alkaline
Operating temp range: 14 to 122 degrees F (-10 to +50 C)
Operating humidity range: 0 – 90% noncondensing
After detecting a target, do the following:
1. Walk around the target in acircle.
2.While circling the target, conttinue sweeping the search coil across the target.
3.Sweep once every 30° or 40° of the circle.
If the tone does not change and the Target-ID value is consistent as you circle the target, you can be highly confident of the target’s identification.
If the tone or Target-ID changes as you circle the target,you may have multiple targets or an irregularly shaped object.
If the tone completely disappears at different angles, the target may be trash or a low- valuemetal.
If you are new to the hobby, dig all targets. With practice in the field, you will soon be able to correlate audible and visual target feedback with certain types of metal objects.
Pinpointing in Discrimination Mode:
1. Sweep over target in narrowing side-to-side pattern.
2. Takevisual note of spot on ground where “beep” occurs.
3. Step 90° to the side of the target.
4. Sweep searchcoil over same area, at 90° to 1st sweep pattern.
5. This pinpoints the target location with an “X.”
After you have identified a target using Discrimination Mode,press-and-hold the PINPOINT button to identify the target’s exact location. This technique can yield more information about the target’s shape and size and also find its exact location to facilitate extraction.
Pinpoint as follows:
1. Position the searchcoil just barely off the ground, and to the sideof the target.
2. Now move the searchcoil slowly across the target; you can locate it by the sound. The target is located directly under where the sound is loudest.
Narrow It Down:
1. Tonarrow the response further, position the center of the searchcoil
near the center of the response pattern, but not directly over the
2. Release the PINPOINT button.
3. Press-and-hold PINPOINT button again.
4. Repeat this narrowing procedure to narrow the field of detection further.
Note: Depth indication is less accurate after narrowing.
Main material: plastic
Power: 1 * 6F22 9V battery (not included)
Current: standby 20mA
Detection depth: 220mm
Detection indication: LCD analogue display mode, sound indicator
Control: power switch
Adjustable height of extension aluminum tube: 640-870mm
Application: testing metal foreign body of raw materials, fuel and food, detection of underground pipeline & line, archaeology, exploration, found buried treasures of gold, silver and metal artifacts, the acquisition of scrap metal industry, customs and safety inspection, detective search, detection of interpol search, checking metal foreign bodies in express delivery and luggage.
The search coil is waterproof, but the control housing is not waterproof.
NOTE : NO HEADPHONE AND BAG .