Metal Detector Gold Finder Underground 15m Deep 2D Metal Scanner Location Machine Search Range 1000m AU 110‑240V
1. Accurate Positioning: This metal detector can accurately determine the buried position of the object, which can be precisely located.
2. Identify Metal Type: This detector can also rely on the frequency regulator to identify the specific type of metal and determine which metal it is.
3. High Sensitivity: The hand held underground detector has excellent sensitivity and stability, rapid sensitive induction and stable performance.
4. Large Range Detection: The detection depth of underground large scale metal detectors can 15 meters, and the search range can 1000 meters.
5. Simple Operation: This gold and silver metal detector is simple and quick to operate, convenient and easy to learn, and very practical.
Item Type: Underground Large Scale Long Range 2D Gold Silver Metal Detector
Gross Weight: 3200g / 112.9oz
Search System: microcomputer CPU converter and reflection conductivity
Search Range: 1000m
Detection Depth: 15m
Host Battery (delivered with built in battery): NimH rechargeable battery, AAA, 1600MAH
Emitter Accessory Battery (delivered with built in battery) : NimH rechargeable battery, AAA, 1200MAH
Transmission Frequency: 5.6-6KHZ
Signal Frequency: 360-440Hz
Detection Type: gold, silver
1. When fully charged, open the host detector, pull out the antenna, and turn on the switch. After pressing the button corresponding to the item to be detected by the sensor, adjust the depth and range search function of the host detector to detect;
2. When the hand is held smoothly and without other interference, it will sway from side to side when detecting the specified detected item, and the amplitude of sway action will increase when the detected item is larger;
Open the switch of the host and the search instrument, the work indicator light on the search instrument will flash; when selecting gold gear on the host, the corresponding gold indicator light on the search instrument will light up, and when selecting other silver gear on the host in turn, the corresponding indicator light on the search instrument will light up.
If the host selection gear, and the corresponding indicator light on the search instrument is not on, the host and the search instrument may be insufficient electricity, need to charge.
If the above conditions are normal, it means that the instrument is normal and can be safely used.
1 x Transmitter
1 x Receiver
1 x Antenna
1 x Headphone
1 x Adapter
1 x Plastic Box
1 x Manual
Be sure to operate strictly and maintain a good stability in the wild jungle environment without interference
How to use:Charging method: The instrument has been installed with rechargeable batteries, which can be charged directly by connecting to the charger. The charging time is 10‑12 hours.