• Fully Automatic And All Metal Detectors: The MD-3010II detector detects all kinds of metal objects. Unless you have set for some objects that you do not want to detect.
• LCD: The LCD comes with light, it improve to identify the metal in night or caliginous outside.
• Target Identity: The detected objects are shown on the LCD display. You can decide immediately if the objects worth to be recovered.
• Unwanted Target Elimination: You can set the detector not to respond to some objects.
• Unique Tone For Target: You do not have to keep watching the LCD display, when an object is being detected, an unique tone corresponding to a target will generate. You may even searching when there is little or no light.
• No Clumsy Slack Cable: Hidden search coil cable (connecting between control unit and search coil) avoid entangling and for ease of stem length adjustment.
• Volume Control: For adjusting the output volume to the loud speaker.
• Batteries Condition Indicator: Shows the conditions of the batteries in the battery compartment.
• Waterproof Search Coil: Lets you use the detector in the shallow water.
• Adjustable Stem: Lets you adjust the detector’s length for comfortable use. The micro-plug that connects the search coil and the controller unit is made of metal which makes the plug more reliable.
• Armrest & Stem: Designed to eliminate strain on forearm. The nylon bracket to further secure the slip of the hand compartment after long time holding the detector by arm.
• Power:6pcs 1.5V AA alkaline batteries(not included).
Battery: 6 x 1.5V AA alkaline batteries (not included)
Operating current: Standby – 65mA, Max – 150mA
Operating voltage range: 7.2 – 9.6V
Operating frequency: 7.5KHZ +/- 1KHZ
Sensitivety: Min. 8 inch (Test Coin: US 50 cent)
Audio frequency: 294HZ (re)
Tempreture range: -20-60 Celsius degree
Size: 540mm(L) x 345mm(W) x 150mm(H)
Weight: 1.55 kg