Material : Neodymium Magnets
Model: N35 Permanent Magnetic Magnets
Plating: Nickel + Copper + Nickel Triple Layer Plated
Max Working Temperature: 80°C/176°F
Unit size: millimetre (mm.) 1mm=0.0394inch
Magnetic pole direction:Axially magnetized / Poles on Flat Ends
Precautions For Magnet Use:
1. In the process of using the magnet, ensure that the workplace is clean, so as to avoid iron filings and other small impurities adsorbed on the surface of the magnet, affecting the normal use of the product.
2. Nd-Fe-B magnets are suitable to be stored in a ventilated and dry room. The environment of acid, alkaline, organic solvent, water, high temperature and humidity is easy to cause the magnets to rust, the coating to fall off, and the magnets to be powdered and demagnetized.
3. The magnet should be kept away from magnetic sensitive objects such as disk, magnetic card, tape, bank card and watch, as well as electronic medical devices such as pacemaker.
4. The magnet material is hard and brittle. It is made of sintered powder. In the process of use, it should be ensured that the magnet will not be severely impacted. Please handle it with care. If it is used improperly, it is easy to cause the magnet to be damaged and cracked, not the quality of the magnet.
5. The bigger and thicker the magnet is, the stronger the magnetic force is. Please prevent your fingers from being hurt by the magnet during use. It is forbidden for people under 14 years old to use it.
6. Different batches of magnets have different tolerances. Please read the details carefully before purchasing