Overall technical requirements for plate heat exchangers
The plate heat exchanger is a detachable device and adopts the same side flow form. When selecting and determining the heat transfer area, all unfavorable factors such as the difference between operation and design conditions should be fully considered. The selection of heat transfer coefficient in heating conditions should not exceed 5500W/m2K.
1. The plate material is AISI316 material, the thickness is 0.5mm;
2. The sealing gasket of domestic plate heat exchanger is made of EPDM, buckle type, free of pasting;
3. common design pressure 1.6mpa, gasket temperature 150℃;
4. design pressure drop, 1 side ≤50kPa, 2 side ≤50kPa;
5. strength test according to 1.3 times the working pressure of unilateral pressure.
When the hot water side pressure is 1.6mpa and the cold water side pressure is normal, the safety of the equipment should be guaranteed. Similarly, when the cold water side pressure is 1.6mpa and the hot water side pressure is normal pressure, the safety of the equipment should be guaranteed.
The leakage rate of plate heat exchanger is 0 under the condition of P≤ 1.6mpa, t≤120℃ or accidental water strike, and meets the standard.
Post time: Aug-20-2022